Hotel Optimizer Statistic
- After enrolling on the Hotel Optimizer, our clients in average see annual savings of 5% within their first year.
- The difference for the best performer and the lowest performance for 200-room hotels corresponds to USD 1 million.
- In average a hotel in Middle East has a utility opportunity cost of USD 135,000 while it releases USD 35,000 t CO2e in one year.
- Hotels that manage to generate savings in water and / or energy see an additional profit of USD 100,000 in 2016.
- The major risk for hotel chains and hotel owners is to have overconsuming hotels overcasting the results of hotels that manage to save. It therefore needs to be monitored and managed strategically.
- Hotel Optimizer brings a new light on your business by outlining the hidden opportunities from Energy, Water and Waste and Carbon and enabling to take action in the right areas while engaging with the relevant stakeholders.